Here are our terms and conditions; basically stuff we want to bind both you and us. We’ve made it easy enough for you to understand. And by accessing this site or/and placing an order or using any of our features, it is deemed that you agree to these T & C’s. If you do not understand any of the terms and conditions, please send us a message and our legal team will definitely get in touch with you.
1. This Website
This website is www.flevor.co is operated by a duly incorporated company, Flevor Cards and Boxes LTD with registration number 1512030 and registered office at ,No. 3, Rotimi Close, Josade Estate, Agunfoye, Adamo town, Ikorodu, Lagos. Our telephone number is: 08139452928
2. Your Privacy
3. Our Communication with you
- Although you will be able to access this website without providing your details, you will be required to submit your email address upon registration. By providing your email upon registration and by placing an order online, you consent to receiving emails from us. Such emails may include confirmation emails, updates and soon.
- You consent to to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosure and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Your Order(s)
We love it everytime you place an order. We may however refuse to accept an order:
- If the goods you have ordered are not available;
- If there was an error in pricing or product description;
- Where we cannot obtain an authorisation for your payment
- If you customized the product to contain any matter repugnant to free speech. Examples of these are content adjudged to be defamatory, content adjudged to breach confidence or privacy, pornographic content, content containing hate speech, and the likes. If your order was refused on this ground, you may send a mail to email@example.com and someone will have a chat with you.
Furthermore, we will not be held liable for any late deliveries if delays occur by causes beyond our reasonable control.
All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates set by the Government. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price.
- Your Account
You are to only provide accurate and complete information about yourself when requested by a form on this website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account and computer. All activity made under your account is your responsibility.
Persons under the age of 18 may only use our website with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
You agree to indemnify Flevor from any loss or damage to Flevor arising from your use of the website and any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Flevor) will Flevor be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the website
- Payment Methods
- Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number to our payment platform; the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
- In the event that we cannot fulfill your order or some items cannot be shipped, we will refund the difference back to your bank card. These refunds may take several business days to appear on your statement.
- All transactions are settled in Nigerian Naira (NGN).
- After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Flevor. In order to guarantee the receipt of this mail, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
- Our products are currently delivered by a third party logistics company; and delivery is to all parts of Nigeria.
- The shipping fee for your order depends on the location option chosen at checkout.
- You acknowledge and agree that any person at the delivery address who receives the products is authorised by you to receive your order. If no-one is available to collect your order at the time that is delivered, the delivery service will try a couple more times. And if you still cannot be reached, the item will be returned back to us.
- In a situation as (d) above, we are not obligated to return your payment to you. We will however keep your ordered item for a period of 1 month and after that time elapses, we are no longer obliged to keep it for you and may do whatever we want with it including destroying or reselling it.
- Intellectual Property
- All material on this website and that subsisting under it (including but not limited to text, data and software) is our property, or that of our suppliers, and is protected by intellectual property laws.
- All other trademarks not owned by Flevor or its related companies that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners.
- You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information on the website without our express written consent.
- You may not in any way commercially exploit any material obtained from the website.
- Warranties and limitations of liability
- This website is provided “as is” and Flevor excludes all warranties of any kind to the fullest permissible by law. Flevor does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the website, any information or content on it, or that it is free of defects or viruses.
- To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim, without limitation, all liability for all damage, liability, costs or loss, including direct, indirect or consequential losses, however caused, in connection with your use of this website or your use of or reliance upon any of the information, services or materials contained in the website or provided by the website to you.
- Nothing in this clause is intended to modify any non-excludable statutory rights associated with the sale of products to consumers.
11. Website Availability
From time to time downtime, either scheduled or unscheduled, may occur. Flevor will work within reason to ensure the amount of downtime is limited. Flevor will not be held liable for the consequences of any downtime.
12. Returns & Exchanges
Please contact us using the details below to discuss a return or exchange.